These Terms and Conditions govern the use of LittleMrBouqs.com.au and the purchase of any goods from it. LittleMrBouqs.com.au is owned and operated by Little Mr Bouqs (ABN 91 713 141 654).
Please note that by using this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. Little Mr Bouqs reserves the right to amend or update this information at any time without providing notice.
Prices and Payment
- Price given on home page includes delivery to certain suburbs. Additional suburbs may incur an additional fee for delivery. The price may change without notice, but any new price will be clearly displayed on our home page.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- We accept payment by Stripe and PayPal.
- For Little Mr Bouqs to put your order through, we need some information from you, eg your name, contact details, billing address, delivery address, recipient contact details (if they’re not for you!) and payment details.
- Payment will need to be confirmed before we can send your flowers.
- You should receive a message on screen confirming your order once your payment has gone through. If you don’t, there may have been a problem with processing your order. Please let us know if this happens, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We currently operate in Brisbane and Gold Coast (selected suburbs).
- Orders for same day deliver must be placed by 12pm for Brisbane suburbs and by 11am for Gold Coast suburbs unless already sold out. If your order is placed after these cut off times, it will be delivered our next operating day.
- Delivery area is restricted to the following areas in Brisbane: Albion, Alderley, Annerley, Ascot, Ashgrove, Auchenflower, Balmoral, Bardon, Bowen Hills, Brisbane CBD, Bulimba, Buranda, Camp Hill, Cannon Hill, Carina, Carina Heights, Carindale, Chapel Hill, Chelmer, Chermside, Chermside West, Clayfield, Coorparoo, Corinda, Dutton Park, Eagle Farm, East Brisbane, Enoggera, Everton Hills, Everton Park, Fairfield, Fig Tree Pocket, Fortitude Valley, Gaythorne, Gordon Park, Graceville, Grange, Greenslopes, Hamilton, Hawthorne, Hendra, Herston, Highgate Hill, Holland Park, Indooroopilly, Kangaroo Point, Kedron, Kelvin Grove, Kenmore, Keperra, Lutwyche, McDowall, Milton, Mitchelton, Moorooka, Morningside, Mount Coot-tha, Mount Gravatt, Mount Gravatt East, Murarrie, New Farm, Newmarket, Newstead, Norman Park, Northgate, Nundah, Oxley, Paddington, Pinkenba, Red Hill, Rocklea, Seven Hills, Sherwood, South Brisbane, Spring Hill, St Lucia, Stafford, Stafford Heights, Stones Corner, Taringa, Tarragindi, Teneriffe, Tennyson, The Gap, Tingalpa, Toowong, Virginia, Wavell Heights, West End, Wilston, Windsor, Woolloongabba, Wooloowin, Yeerongpilly, Yeronga.
- Delivery area is restricted to the following areas in Gold Coast: Bilinga, Burleigh Heads, Burleigh Waters, Coolangatta, Currumbin, Currumbin Waters, Elanora, Miami, Palm Beach, Tallebudgera, Tugun, Varsity Lakes.
- Suburb delivery locations are subject to change and will be updated on our website as the changes occur.
- Our delivery hours are between 11:00am and 5:30pm for business addresses and 11:00am and 7:00pm for residential addresses.
- Please note we are not able to guarantee delivery at a specific time of day, and if a specific time is requested and we can not make this delivery we will cancel the order and refund you.
- We’ll leave flowers at, or near, the door if we deem it safe to do so. If necessary, we will contact the recipient to let them know where we’ve left their flowers. When the flowers are handed to someone other than the recipient, we will take the name of the person accepting for our record.
- When ordering you may choose to select a photo card, where an additional fee is applicable.
- When you place an order with a photo card, you may upload a photographic image via your Computer or Phone.
- We reserve the right to not send the photo and refund the fee if the photo is in our opinion offensive or if we have technical problems which can always occur when using technology.
- Photo cards are not enveloped and so you accept that the Photo may easily be viewed by persons other than the intended recipient.
- In the unlikely event that your Photo is sent to an incorrect recipient, due to human or technical error, no liability can be accepted by us.
Availability of Product
- Only one style of flowers is available on any given day, with different sizes (Small, Medium, Large).
- A limited number of bunches are available each day. The home page will be updated when flowers are no longer available to purchase, stating that the style has sold out.
- Gift sets available as add-on or standalone delivery.
- If you choose to ‘Send Later’ you accept that you will not see the style of flowers until the day of delivery, when it will be too late to change your order.
- Our gift sets may be subject to change as well due to availability, but will be replaced with a product of similar value and quality.
- If we encounter any supply issues we will inform the sender immediately and give the option of either a full refund or sending flowers on an alternative day.
Days of Operation
- Little Mr Bouqs operates deliveries Monday to Friday and does not operate on weekends, public holidays or over the Christmas period, so flowers cannot be sent on these days.
Warranties, Refunds and Cancellations
- Due to our quick turn around times we’re unable to refund if you change your mind about a ‘Bouq Now’ purchase.
- We are also unable to offer a refund if incorrect delivery information is given to us. It’s the sender’s responsibility to make sure they provide us with detailed and accurate delivery instructions.
- If the wrong delivery address is given you may have paid forward a good deed and made someone’s day a whole light brighter.
- For advance orders, a cancellation must be made 48 hours in advance if necessary. Cancellations can be made by emailing email@example.com.
- Like people, every flower is different and some are more delicate than others. You should expect your flowers to last at least 3 days. If for any reason (excluding extreme spikes in temperature) they last less than 3 days, or you’re not happy with your order, please let us know immediately so we can do our best to put things right.
If you need further assistance please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property is owned by Little Mr Bouqs.