Our website address is: https://littlemrbouqs.com.au.
We understand that the information you give to us is personal and we’re committed to respecting your privacy. So here are some important details you might like to know about how we collect, store and use any information you give us.
In using our site you agree to this policy and give our consent for us to use your information as outlined. So if you have any concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The circumstances in which we may collect your information include, but are not limited to, the following:
- registering as a user, to make future ordering easier.
- purchasing products online (eg you would need to supply credit card details for us to process your payment and contact information in case we have any queries).
- signing up to, or taking part in Little Mr Bouqs events or promotions.
- collecting data about your activities when you visit our Website or the websites and online services where we display advertising. For example, the content you view, the date and time you view this content, where you saw the adverts, what adverts you clicked on, what products you purchased, or your location information associated with your IP address.
Please note that when placing an order we will also require contact information for the recipient so that we can deliver successfully.
We don’t store your credit card details. However, we do keep your billing, shipping and order information. This information is encrypted before we transmit it over a web server.
Cookies are small files that live on your computer. We use them only so that we can store your shopping cart contents and also recognise you on future visits.
The main reason we need your information is to make sure your order gets delivered without any problems. For example, we may email or text you to clarify delivery information, or to confirm your delivery has been made. Storing your billing, shipping and order details also means you can make subsequent orders and enquiries quickly and easily.
Generally we keep our customers up to date via facebook and instagram. But now and then we may email you with news we think you’d find interesting, or to request some feedback to help us make Little Mr Bouqs even better. If we do this there will be the opportunity to opt out from any further email communication.
We won’t pass sender information on to any recipient unless the customer has actually asked us to. And we will never sell your information to a third party.
The only instances where we would disclose personal information about you are:
- If we’re required to disclose information in order to meet any legal obligations
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries.