Brisbane Florist Jobs
Experienced Florist Required
We are an online florist based in Woolloongabba. We’re currently looking for an experienced Florist to come and join the team.
What kind of activities will you be doing?
- Each day, you’ll put together anywhere between 20 – 40 small to large Bouquets,
- Each day brings a different arrangement, so you’ll get to work with a large variety of flowers
- You’ll also get to package the arrangements
- You could also be involved with our customer service and social media management
- Once we bring you up to speed, we’d love to get you involved with the (early morning!) flower market runs to choose the daily arrangements
What are we looking for?
- Consistently organised, reliable and trustworthy, showing initiative working alone in a fast paced environment,
- Proven floristry experience, 2 years minimum,
- Friendly, professional and collaborative communication style,
- Ability to work alone, or alongside other florists,
- Willingness to learn and grow with the organisation,
- Experience with a Mac computer, Google Docs (Sheets).
- Ability to work Monday – Friday, hours 6:30am – 1:00pm, additional hours for special events may also be required.
- Drivers licence and car.
There is potential for this role to extend from Casual into Full-time for the right florist.
We’re really excited to bring someone on board, and if this is something you’re interested in, apply via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) – and attach your resume/portfolio, and a little bit about why you’d love to work with us.
Note: only applicants submitted via email will be reviewed and considered.. a little test to see if you’re actually reading and willing to follow instruction.