These Terms and Conditions govern the use of LittleMrBouqs.com.au and the purchase of any goods from it. LittleMrBouqs.com.au is owned and operated by Little Mr Bouqs (ABN TBA).
Please note that by using this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. Little Mr Bouqs reserves the right to amend or update this information at any time without providing notice.
Prices and Payment
- Price given on home page includes delivery. The price may change without notice, but any new price will be clearly displayed on our home page.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- We accept payment by PayPal (you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account).
- For Little Mr Bouqs to put your order through, we need some information from you, eg your name, contact details, billing address, delivery address, recipient contact details (if they’re not for you!) and payment details.
- Payment will need to be confirmed before we can send your flowers.
- You should receive a message on screen confirming your order once your payment has gone through. If you don’t, there may have been a problem with processing your order. Please let us know if this happens, by emailing [email protected]
- We currently operate in Brisbane only. Delivery area is restricted to the following areas at this stage: Albion, Alderley, Annerley, Ascot, Ashgrove, Auchenflower, Balmoral, Bardon, Bowen Hills, Brisbane CBD, Bulimba, Buranda, Camp Hill, Cannon Hill, Carina, Carina Heights, Carindale, Chapel Hill, Chelmer, Chermside, Clayfield, Coorparoo, Corinda, Dutton Park, Eagle Farm, East Brisbane, Enoggera, Everton Park, Fairfield, Fig Tree Pocket, Fortitude Valley, Gaythorne, Gordon Park, Graceville, Grange, Greenslopes, Hamilton, Hawthorne, Hendra, Herston, Highgate Hill, Holland Park, Indooroopilly, Kangaroo Point, Kedron, Kelvin Grove, Kenmore, Keperra, Lutwyche, McDowall, Milton, Mitchelton, Moorooka, Morningside, Mount Coot-tha, Mount Gravatt, Mount Gravatt East, Murarrie, New Farm, Newmarket, Newstead, Norman Park, Northgate, Nundah, Oxley, Paddington, Pinkenba, Red Hill, Rocklea, Seven Hills, Sherwood, South Brisbane, Spring Hill, St Lucia, Stafford, Stafford Heights, Stones Corner, Taringa, Tarragindi, Teneriffe, Tennyson, The Gap, Tingalpa, Toowong, Virginia, Wavell Heights, West End, Wilston, Windsor, Woolloongabba, Wooloowin, Yeerongpilly, Yeronga. This is subject to change and will be updated on our website as the changes occur. We might be small, but we’re growing – if your suburb isn’t in the list shoot us an email – [email protected] – and we’ll see what we can do. If you order to a Suburb not listed, without our prior approval and we can not make this delivery you will be refunded fully minus a $2.00 processing fee.
- Our delivery hours are between 11:00am and 5:00pm for business addresses and 11:00am and 6:00pm for residential addresses. Please note we are not able to guarantee delivery at a specific time of day, and if a specific time is requested and we can not make this delivery we will refund you minus a $2.00 processing fee.
- We’ll leave flowers at, or near, the door if we deem it safe to do so. If necessary, we will contact the recipient to let them know where we’ve left their flowers.
Availability of Product
- Only one style of flowers is available on any given day.
- A limited number of bunches are available each day. The home page will be updated when flowers are no longer available to purchase, stating that the style has sold out.
- If you choose to ‘Bouq Later’ you accept that you will not see the style of flowers until the day of delivery, when it will be too late to change your order.
- If we encounter any supply issues we will inform the sender immediately and give the option of either a full refund or sending flowers on an alternative day.
Days of Operation
- Little Mr Bouqs does not operate on weekends, public holidays or over the Christmas period, so flowers cannot be sent on these days.
- If you book flowers for weekends, public holidays or over the Christmas holiday we will deliver on the next working day.
Warranties, Refunds and Cancellations
- Due to our quick turn around times we’re unable to refund if you change your mind about a ‘Bouq Now’ purchase.
- We are also unable to offer a refund if incorrect delivery information is given to us. It’s the sender’s responsibility to make sure they provide us with detailed and accurate delivery instructions.
- If the wrong delivery address is given you may have paid forward a good deed and made someone’s day a whole light brighter.
- For advance orders, a cancellation must be made 48 hours in advance if necessary. Cancellations can be made by emailing [email protected] and the order will be refunded minus a $2.00 processing fee.
- Like people, every flower is different and some are more delicate than others. You should expect your flowers to last at least 3 days. If for any reason (excluding extreme spikes in temperature) they last less than 3 days, or you’re not happy with your order, please let us know immediately so we can do our best to put things right.
If you need further assistance please contact us on [email protected]
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property is owned by Little Mr Bouqs.